Monday 25 June 2012

Challenge 27

It's time for another Fetch A Sketch challenge!  We are also turning One on Wednesday and have a very special post to share with you with lots of prizes so make sure you pop back then to see what we are talking about!

For this challenge, I (Ruth) am your hostess and here is the sketch:

We have a fab returning sponsor, Bugaboo who are generously offering the prize winner a $21 gift certificate from their store!  To have a browse, just click on the banner below

Remember that you can flip the sketch, rotate the sketch, resize it and make any type of project you like with it - as long as we can see the original sketch in your creation we'll be happy!

Lisa Jane - Our Guest Designer for June

 Ruth
 

Just click on the names above the pictures to be transported to our individual blogs where you can find out more about how we made our projects.
Don't forget to pop back and see us at 9am GMT on Wednesday for a special First Birthday post!
In the mean time we hope you have fun with the sketch and look forward to seeing what you create!
  • Please enter via the blue frog link below.
  • There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine.
  • You can use any products.
  • Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post.
  • Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch.
  • Closing date is Sunday 8 July at 12noon GMT.
Have fun and good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fun sketch - at first glance I was not sure about it, but I was inspired by the sample cards! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sketch-it gave me inspiration to do this card as I had to get it done but needed a lay out to go with the image and one I liked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Dorothy, when I first saw the sketch, I thought it was a bit bizarre but then you gave me inspiration! I've been a 'watcher' for some time but this the first time I've taken part in your challenge so thank you for encouraging me to get out of my comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great sketch & inspiration! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment - we love to hear what you think!